Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickieodongoz Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 09:32 AM
    Does it mean she is into me.
    Well,there is this girl whom I have been seeing for few days now.. she knows I have a girlfriend but she has invited me twice to her place and we keep on talking until mid night in both occasions.she says time goes first when we are together.she compliment about my socks and also shoes.she is single and has told me of all the guyz whom have tried to ask her out.she want me to vissit her place again this weekend for drinks and music.is she into me?is something developing out of this?
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2010, 09:44 AM

She is into you. Yes.
    I think the bigger question is: are you into your girlfriend?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 3, 2010, 09:46 AM

Is this the same girl? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ht-473889.html

How does your girlfriend feel when you hang out with this girl?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 3, 2010, 09:57 AM

She knows you have a girlfriend, AND YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. So what's wrong with what your doing?? The girlfriend that was pregnant, and who you are INTENDING to cheat on.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 3, 2010, 10:34 AM

I suggest that anyone replying to this thread read Vickie's past threads first.

Vickie, if you are in a committed relationship, it doesn't matter what the female in question thinks or means. What matters is what your intentions are. Looks and compliments may or may not be invitations, however, you don't have to respond.

What are your intentions? Building a loving and stable relationship that will grow stronger as time passes or cheating on someone who thinks you are building a stable and loving relationship with her?

Quite frankly, I still think you need counseling to find a healthy respect and love for yourself so you can learn to show the same to others. Cheating on your girlfriend is extremely disrespectful to both of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search