Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Czarrf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 05:58 AM
    Trane XV90 - Red Led Lite Port fm Data - 1 Flash every 20 seconds
    Trane XV90 - Red Led Lite Port fm Data - 1 Flash every 20 seconds
    Green Led - steady flash every second
    Problem: The unit is no coming on, the condenser is running, the thermostat is set at Cool 75 degrees, and is registering 86 degrees in the house; the '*' indicator is displayed for cool. There is a steady green led flashing every second and a red led flashing once every 20 seconds. What is the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Trane xv90 troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me if I can reliably replace the existing but faulty CNT 03777 integrated furnace control with the next version (CNT 04985), or should I spend twice as much on the current version (CNT 05160)? Thanks

Trane xv90 leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Trane XV90 furnace. Here is my problem: Yesterday the AC was on while we were at work. The AC unit appears to be working fine but what I noticed is there was no air movement out of the ducts. I went down to check on the furnace blower only to find a puddle of water under my...

Replace data/fax port with firewire port [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy a dell inspiron 531 computer from costco. It has a TV tuner and a 56K PCI Data/Fax Modem. I know the TV tuner uses one of the two available pci slots, but does a data/fax modem use anothwer pci slot? I want to have an open pci slot so I can add a firewire port. If the data/fax uses a...

Goodman GMH8 heating unit - LED Led flash 4 times [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just recently bought a Goodman GMH81155CNAG gas heating furnace. I find the manual is very unhelpful as far as diagrams and explanatory. The problem that I am having is when I closed the doors for the furnace, the heat would stop and only the blower running. The LED would flash...

Trane XV90 fan speed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have a Trane XV90. I keep the fan running all the time, as was recommended with the DC variable speed motor in this model. When not in heating or cooling mode, the fan runs at 30% to keep the system pressurized and the air moving. My question is, does anyone know how to kick the fan speed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.