Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reethu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 02:51 AM
    How to reduce hip size
    Hiiii I'm reena. My hip size s 31 and I want to reduce 3inch. So please help me. I'm ready 2 go in for diet and exercise. But suggest me a perfect way..
    Thank you in advance :-)
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2010, 01:29 PM

What age are you? 31 inches is a very small size for hips already. 28 inches for hips does not seem to be realistic unless you are tiny.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you increase hip size by doing certain exercises? [ 5 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if it is true because there are websites that say you can increase your hip size and others say you can't. Can someone give a real answer? To be honest, I don't think its all genetic, but I want other views on this. Thank you :)

How to reduce hips size [ 3 Answers ]

My hips are heavy backwards with flesh how can I reduce my hips from home doing excersices,

Reduce the size of my breast [ 2 Answers ]

Hi!. I m a 16 yr old girl... I feel my breast size is bigger as compared to my body size and structure... please help me out and tell me the way I can reduce my breast size... without undergoing operation or without taking some pills...

How to reduce the size of my rear? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 27-year-old guy. My problem is that I have quite large buttocks. Please, apart from surgery, what can I do to reduce their size? Thanks.

View more questions Search