Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muddababy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 10:06 PM
    Today me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom.. and it broke.. but he came into me
    Today me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom.. and it broke.. but he came into me 2 times with out pulling out.. can I be pregnant?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 10:22 PM
    Of course.

Pregnancy results from sex... it can happen with birth control and without.

My son was conceived with proper use of because and habitual tracking of her schedule.

Oops happens...

So... my advice to anyone having sex is to expect that you may become pregnant, whether you are using because or not, regular or not, etc...

"can i be pregnant" is a simple question to answer. You had sex. He came. "yes"
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 10:27 PM

Yes, but it will take a while to find out if you are or not.
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jun 2, 2010, 11:21 PM

If it happened today then I suggest you go staright to a chemist and get the day after pill!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 11:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aimee_tt View Post
    If it happened today then i suggest you go staright to a chemist and get the day after pill!
    I am a chemist and I don't have the day after pill.

Go to your health care provider or your pharmacy for answers, if needed.

But don't go to the department of chemistry at your local university...

I will stare blankly for a few seconds... then refer you to one of the above mentioned.
    jbarnes1985 Posts: 26, Reputation: 10

Jun 3, 2010, 12:59 AM

It is also called the morning after pill and the sooner you take the less likely you are to get pregnant. Most of them work up to 18 hours after sex. I don't know where you are from but you can get one at any Walgreens without a perscription for one (in most places). And most 24 hour Walgreens have a pharmacy that is open at night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex 1 week after an abortion and the condom broke. [ 13 Answers ]

I recently had an abortion and the bleeding only lasted that day and it was very light. I took the antibiotics they gave me and started the pill on the Sunday after the abortion --2 days later. A week to the day later I had sex and used a condom--2 actually, because we thought the first one was...

I broke up with my boyfriend today. [ 13 Answers ]

Today, after a year and a half, I broke up with my boyfriend. He was always loving, loyal, and good to me, as I was to him. But during our relationship I never ceased to have doubts about whether I loved him. We are young, and I believe that I have felt love once before but the feeling was not...

I broke up with my boyfriend today and feel horrible [ 20 Answers ]

Hey guys, My boyfriend and I have been having problems lately and I finally broke up with him today. He has so many problems and issues that it is making it impossible for me to be with him, he is bringing me down with him.. He has an addictive personality and that was what ruined the...

Condom broke, and I'm really scared. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend of like 3 years and I are both sexually active with each other, alt. Off and on we use condoms. The condoms really irritate me alt, and it hurts when we do have sex. Recently we used a condom to be on the safe side. I'm 18 and I don't really want to have a baby right now, But the...

The condom broke. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Last night me and my partner were having sex when the condom broke. Do you suggest I get the morning after pill? And if I do, I can't get it until tomorrow. Are there any other ways to prevent pregnancy? Also, I have a related question that I mght as well ask here too. I've...

View more questions Search