Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoshistepper Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Jun 2, 2010, 08:29 PM
    How can I make my own website?
    I want to make like a funny website with jokes, games, videos, and pix. But I don't really know how. HELP!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 09:35 PM
    Hi again, yoshistepper!

You can have a website for which you don't have to pay anything, where you can do all of the things that mention. What you can have as far as games are concerned though, might depend on the kinds of games that you would want to have on the website.

If you'd like to know how, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2010, 06:03 PM

You need to learn about a few things in order to make a successful website.

Hosting

You need to set up a web server, or find a reputable hosting source. I used to use 5gbfree.com, there are also paid sites such as godaddy.com. Make sure you have enough bandwidth and that they are reliable enough for your purposes. If you do a Google search, I am sure you can find a number of free and paid sites that offer hosting. I don't suggest doing a web server unless you really like a challenge.

Design

You can find programs and tutorials that will help you put together the page that other people will see. There are even templates out there so you can just add data and set up it where you are hosting. It would probably wise to learn a little HTML and even CSS in order to see what's going on behind the scenes.

Exposure

Share the link to your site with all your friends. The more people who see it, the more easily it will be to find. Be careful, if you get too much interest you will have to increase your bandwidth. You can submit your site to Google so that it is viewable in the search engine, and you can also share you link with similar sites.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are ways that I can make money with my existing website? [ 2 Answers ]

My shop website is up and running. Now how do I get companies to want to advertise on it and how can I make additional cash with it?

Review my Make Own website [ 3 Answers ]

Hie, I devoloped a website named Make Own Website Please rate my website and tell me how can I improve it Here is the link Make Own Website http://make-own-website.net :)

Make own website [ 6 Answers ]

How do you make your own website for free. If anyone knows please tell me.and will anyone that sees this please comment any good post you see by me?

View more questions Search