Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hani66sa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 07:28 PM
    I'm confusing, Can you complete the last sentences at the bottom paragraph?
    Many of students are looking for the best university. They are choosing a great university. Some of students Preferred far away university from his place. The universities in Michigan State are interested modern science like SVSU, FSU, GVSU, and Oakland University. GVSU and FSU are different in cost, activities, and jobs, but they are similar in... …
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 2, 2010, 07:47 PM

Are you in the USA? This entire paragraph reads like a poor translation from another language.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need this Paragraph to be revised. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I have to turn this paragraph into a really tough teacher. It's really important to me that is flows well and has a strong topic sentence and conculsion. So can you please give me any suggestions. Good attendance at school is important to a student's success in many ways. By not...

Complete paragraph [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a knock at the door when I opened the door ____________ there were only _____________ at night. It was so dark _______________ that _________________.

16.5 ic ovh carb keeps leaking out of the bottom little motor on the bottom I think c [ 1 Answers ]

16.5 ic ohv briggs and stration engine ,when I shut it off all the fuel leaks out of the bottom of the carb on the bottom of the carb is a little motor that I think controls the needle valve.Any ideas?Thanks Don

How long does it take to make the complete trip from bottom to top? [ 1 Answers ]

A hotel elevator ascends 100 m with a maximum speed of 4.1 m/s. Its acceleration and deceleration both have a magnitude of 1.2 m/s^2 thanks :)

Try solving this paragraph! [ 9 Answers ]

Ironclad here people, got something good for u guys to work on, takes some good skills! How quickly can you find out what is unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think nothing was wrong with it at all, and in fact nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual. Why? If...

View more questions Search