Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mycurses Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Plus size bermuda shorts for girls
    Kay, I'm a girl, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find like, size 16-18 plaid bermuda shorts. I am going to trust you with the info of where I live, I live in London Ontario and if anyone could give me the store name and address of a place that would carry the above specified, at a somewhat low price ($15-25 at the most). Thanks
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 07:37 PM

I live in the US and bought some at Target very inexpensively, which come in these sizes. They have a website so I think you could order online.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2010, 07:41 PM
    My son bought shorts on the Walmart web site and is very satisfied with the prices he paid and the appearance of the shorts. There were a lot of colors and styles.

Jun 10, 2010, 05:44 PM

Thanks a lot dontknownothin I think I will check it out! But Wondergirl, I said I was a GIRL. I think the word "son" refers to a guy, but I guess we live in different worlds? Anyway, thanks for your help people!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 10, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycurses View Post
    Wondergirl, I said I was a GIRL. I think the word "son" refers to a guy, but I guess we live in different worlds?
    Yes, I KNOW you are a GIRL! Walmart has clothes for both boys AND GIRLS. GIRLS shop there too. My son likes the clothes he bought there. I thought you might be able to bridge that thought to the fact that Walmart has inexpensive and fashionable clothes choices for girls too. I guess you weren't able to deduce that.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2010, 08:45 PM

I bought some plaid bermudas at kohl's just the other night. You can probably order online there too. But the sizes seem to run small. Most places I wear a 5. these shorts I got in a 9.

Jun 11, 2010, 03:09 PM

WonderGirl, you don't have to be rude about it. And justcurious55 you don't have to comment rude either. The day I posted that comment I was a little upset with life so sorry if I came across as rude.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2010, 03:17 PM
    WonderGirl, you don't have to be rude about it.
    You were.
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2010, 11:08 PM
    WonderGirl, you don't have to be rude about it. And justcurious55 you don't have to comment rude either. The day I posted that comment I was a little upset with life so sorry if I came across as rude.
    Excuse me? You're the one being rude. All I did was answer your question.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jun 11, 2010, 11:18 PM

Have you tried thrift stores?

Jun 12, 2010, 08:05 AM

Okay justcurious55 and WonderGirl. Like I SAID I was in a bad mood that day and justcurious55, you did NOT answer my question, you mocked WonderGirl's answer. I have heard of Walmart and I don't need your help because obviously you are going to be rude in your "help"
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2010, 09:06 AM
    Okay justcurious55 and WonderGirl. Like I SAID I was in a bad mood that day and justcurious55, you did NOT answer my question, you mocked WonderGirl's answer. I have heard of Walmart and I don't need your help because obviously you are going to be rude in your "help"
    You were being rude then, and you're still being rude now. I didn't mock anything or anyone. I don't know if you've ever heard of walmart or not. And I suggested another place to look for shorts. What is your problem? Why do you feel the need to be so rude to people trying to help you?
    divaprincess28 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2010, 11:53 PM

Torrid.com, great clothing your size! Bermuda shorts and more!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do ships sink in bermuda triangle/ [ 3 Answers ]

Why do the ships sink in Bermuda Triangle?

Bermuda grass [ 2 Answers ]

How can you kill bermuda grass

Bermuda Grass [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything that will kill or inhibit bermuda grass that is taking over my yard and smothering the other grass?

View more questions Search