Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koka_rana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 02:59 PM
    How could I make him love me again?
    Hi I am in a big trouble .we have been like 3 years in a romantic frienship.he loves me so much for like 2 years and the last year I began to feel that he doesn't love me anymore but he say that he loves me.in the last year I left him while he wants me very much,I felt bored and I left him like 1 month then another boy told me that he loves me and in our school all people knew that I left the first boy and I became a friend to the other one .I will not lie I felt that he is nice more than the one I love but he really is but I love the first one I was lying on myself.after that the first came and told me he love me but I refused to get him back after this incident by 3 weeks I went to him and I want him bach he refused from this story we didn't become one day like the past and now he don't reply me and really makes everything shows that he doesn't love me at all but I love hamm please tell me how could I get him back please I want him I am a Sagittarius and he is pieces.really I need him
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2006, 03:56 PM
    Sorry, sweetie, but you can't make someone love you. You have to begin by loving or at least liking yourself. Take care of yourself. Be good to yourself. Things will get better. Stay strong.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2006, 07:16 PM
    Classic case of you want what you can't have. If you wanted him you shouldn't have dumped him. Why should he trust you again? I sure wouldn't.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2006, 09:24 PM
    Being dumped has a way of making you feel differently, sometimes, about the person who dumped you.

My advice is to live your life, be nice to the 1st guy, and if he decides to chase you again, well then you get a second shot. If he leaves you alone, its his choice. Leave regrets behind as much as possible, they only slow you down and confuse you.

I made some stupid mistakes in a relationship that could have, I think, been a keeper... I was dumped, I moved on, I didn't make the same mistakes again. Good for me.

So... learn from your mistake. Don't try to force him to do anything. Show him a little interest if you want, but then move on with your life. You job is to make yourself happy, not to manipulate yourself into whatever will catch a guy.

As for the astrological signs... if this is what you think makes a great relationship, you are mistaken, in my opinion.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2006, 12:43 AM
    You will need more than a zodiac to solve your problems as it isn't your sign but your lack of feelings. If all a guy has to do is say I love you to win you , no challenge there is there. What guy would get kicked to the curb and not be wary of it happenig again. Especially if you get bored again. Please stay single and work out your own issues.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2006, 01:39 PM
    I agree with the other posters. You can't make someone love you. It sounds like he may have decided to move on with his life. You'd be wise to do the same. Whenever we make a decision, it has consequences. Sometimes good, sometimes bad and each one turns into a learning experience. Do the things that interest you and don't worry about him. Yes, you may get a second chance but don't bank on it. If it does happen, then play it cool and don't do anything brash or foolish.
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

Mar 2, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by koka_rana
    hi iam in a big trouble .we have been like 3 years in a romantic frienship.he loves me so much for like 2 years and the last year i began to feel that he doesnt love me anymore but he say that he loves me.in the last year i left him while he wants me very much,i felt bored and i left him like 1 month then another boy told me that he loves me and in our school all people knew that i left the first boy and i became a friend to the other one .i will not lie i felt that he is nice more than the one i love but he really is but i love the first one i was lying on myself.after that the first came and told me he love me but i refused to get him back after this incident by 3 weeks i went to him and i want him bach he refused from this story we didnt become one day like the past and now he dont reply me and really makes everything shows that he doesnt love me at all but i love hamm please tell me how could i get him back please i want him iam a Sagittarius and he is pieces.really i need him
    Well I'm a saggitarrius and my girl is a pisces, you should really look at my problem I posted. It could help you.
    kiii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 05:15 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/no-chat-speak-no-text-talk-303157.html

Deleted for some really bad spelling and chat/text.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

Make up [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Could anyone tell mew were I could buy glittery eye shadow like this http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/limecrime/orientalglitter.jpg I've looked in beauty shops and can't find any.. what websites could I find this and buy from?

Go to him or make him come to me? [ 9 Answers ]

I met a guy a few weeks ago who asked me out. I thought he was cute and nice so I said yes. We tried to get together a few times but it just never happened. Then we made a date for him to meet up with us to double with my friend and her date. He never showed or called. He finally called the next...

Make up [ 1 Answers ]

I have to live as a woman for a while to win a bet. Because of some limitations I have to do make up myself. Can you guide me how do I do it step by step?

Make up [ 1 Answers ]

How much make up is used each year

View more questions Search