Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pushpagoyal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 04:38 AM
    How can I believe that belford university is not fraud?
    There are so many fraud universities these days, how can u assure me that you are not fraud?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 04:49 AM
    I'm not sure who you are speaking to but you can make up your own mind: Belford University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    AKM64 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Here is the real problem/ scam... The agencies that are accrediting the university are not accredited to accredit anything. They are NOT approved by the US Dept. of Education as a legitimate accreditation agency. So because these agencies are not legal approved, their accreditation is worthless. Oh, sure it sounds nice, but they are NOT legit.
    Also there is a rumor that the same people who own Belford Univ, also own IAAOU and UCOEA.I will say one more thing; if you did manage to get a job based on this degree, you are taking a big chance because if HR finds out the truth then you may be fired. It is better to just have a good resume and explain that you feel that you have the equivalent of a degree instead of going with a Univ that has NO official accreditation in the eyes of the US Dept. of Education.
    Being honest with an employer is always the best way to go. They also have an F rating with the BBB. Here is what the BBB says:

BBB records indicate that this company is a diploma mill that offers high school diplomas and post-secondary degrees online. This company advertises that students can receive their degree in as little as 15 days. Do not fall victim to promises of a quick and easy education. Consumers report paying hundreds of dollars for diplomas and/or degrees but later discover that credentials offered by this organization are fraudulent and worthless.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2010, 05:21 PM

how about go and visit it randomly

imsure they wouldn't have had the trouble to build a proper university if they were just trying to scam you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 06:39 PM

What type of degree do you want ? What do you plan to do with it,

Scam and fraud are one things, legal schools who are not accredited by an agency of any value is another

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belford University [ 5 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there who knows what Belford University and their life experience degrees is worth? I know for sure I have been receiving mails from this people since last year. Is there degrees really recognized anywhere? Or are they just another SCAM? Are experience certficates really valued...

About Belford University [ 3 Answers ]

I already made an order to get a bachelor degreefrom Belford, I need to know if it is existing and if I paid I will get the degree within 7 days or more,also if it s approved and accreditied from united states department of eduction.:)

Belford University [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there.. Iam doing my immgration steps to Canada , and thy asking about my Masters degree . So, my Q is , is Belford University Masters degree is qualfies as a Master's in Canada? Plez answer me quick. Thanks a lot

Belford University [ 2 Answers ]

Is Belford University really legal?

Belford university [ 1 Answers ]

Is belford university legal if so, is it accredited.

View more questions Search