Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antiall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 01:48 PM
    video problems
    OK so here is the problem I connected my gaming PC to a big screen TV and when I but it back with my old monitor I could only get a corner of the screen and I could not change the settings. I then put the computer back on the TV and changed to a smaller resolution. Now I don't get a picture from either of the displays and I do not get error codes. I can get my PC to work with a different agp card but I still can't change the settings for my main card. Here are my specs. MSI motherboard Pentium 4 one gig of ram an nvidia geforce 6800xt AGP and a Antec neo HE 380watt PSU. Also the nvidia tech support has been pretty unhelpful.
    dagrafixman Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Dec 10, 2006, 09:33 AM
    Try re-installing your main video card. After you re-install the drivers, go into the video card's properties, & setup profiles, one for your PC & one for your Bigscreen TV(especially if it is HD) You should be able to move back & forth between them saved profiles without any problems, that's what I did with my 8800GTX

Pcfixinman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video card problems [ 1 Answers ]

When I get into game play on Call of Duty and other war games my graphics have lines going in all directions to the extent that it is impossible to see the action. Is this a video card problem or something else. I also have noticed that when I click on the start button my programs box is very slow...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

Video Problems [ 3 Answers ]

Last night my girlfriend was playing Sims 2 on my machine. She got a blue screen error that said something illegal was occurring with the memory. I'm not sure on what the exact error was (something with the page file) but she did say it was a blue screen error. The machine was rebooted and...

Video controller driver problems [ 1 Answers ]

I reformatted my compaq presario 5000 with 98 SE and I have everything working but the display is awful. I have no choice but 16 color and small resolution. How can I find out what video controller I have? That shows up in device manager under other devices? The specs on my PC says I have...

Having monitor or video driver problems [ 1 Answers ]

I recently accquired a used computer from my dad. It is a Dell computer, and I am using my old Gateway VX700 monitor. My problem is that once I formatted the hard drive and started reinstalling the drivers my display has not been good at all. It's really hard to explain what it looks like, but...

View more questions Search