Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    david31964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 08:19 PM
    Motion of discovery example
    Does anyone have a motion of discovery example for family court as I am wanting information on the boyfriend of the mother and his related criminal rap sheet.

Thanks
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 2, 2010, 03:01 PM

What party are you to the proceedings that your talking about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can have a motion of discovery [ 2 Answers ]

While I was recuperating from a car accident, my boyfriend was getting credit cards under my son's name. He was arrested and made arraingments to turn in his "partner" in exchange for a lighter punishment. Before he could be tried, he was killed in a motorcyle accident. How would I go about...

Motion of Discovery [ 8 Answers ]

Am I able to ask for a Motion of Discovery, in my own defense? The court I am facing won't allow a public defender if the State's Attourney is not seeking jail time. I want to know how I proceed without a lawyer. Am I eligible to ask for Discovery, and HOW??

Motion for Discovery and Motion to Delay Trial [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I just found the site! It seems to be a great place. :) I am being sued in County Court (Civil Matter) in Douglas County Colorado. I need help locating a sample Motion for Discovery and Motion to delay trial date. Also, I noticed the Intent to Defend stickied at the top of...

Motion of discovery [ 1 Answers ]

How and can I write a "motion of discovery" without an attorney... also a "show of cause", and a "motion to dismiss".

Motion for Discovery [ 4 Answers ]

Mr. Yet, Do you have a sample "Motion of Discovery"?

View more questions Search