Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ameen2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 08:02 PM
    Chargeing time for new Cell phone battery
    Replaced vx4400 Li-ion dead battery with BTMLLL - 03613M new battery Li-on both are 3.7v. What is the charging time.
    jkraw90 Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2010, 11:11 PM

Usually I would recommend a minimum of 12 hours charge the first time you charge it to set a base line. After that you probably talking around 2 - 3 hours charge time max on a battery like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I charge my new cell phone battery? [ 24 Answers ]

I have had the worst luck with new cell phones. I buy them, let the battery die, and then charge it until it is fully charged. After I do this it seems that the battery is so crappy. I have to constantly charge my new phone and the battery only lasts less then 10 hours. I need help!! If anyone...

Charging a 3.7v cell phone battery with a 4.5v adaptor [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Nokia 8800 which I bought in Europe and requires so many different adaptors to charge. I have an US adaptor which says that its Output DC is 4.5v max 9.5v. Can I charge my phone that is 3.7v with a 4.5v without harming it? Or should I get an adaptor that has less of an output voltage? ...

Cell phone battery [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Nokia 6085 and I have been told I should not charge the battery while the phone is on? Is this true and can I use the phone while it's being charged?

Cell phone battery charger [ 1 Answers ]

My Kyocera charger has started to flash red which indicates a FAULT. What does this mean? Is it dangerous to use? Other wise nothing has changed; same baterries; same phones, same wall socket?? PAT

Cell phone died-how do tell if it is battery, or other [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to tell if your battery died-- phone still doesn't work when plugged into outlet-- battery or other? Need ASAP! Please help--will be appreciated very much

View more questions Search