Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommycry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 03:20 PM
    A dream when a woman standing beside my bed mean
    I woke up around 3 in the morning and looked towards my husband to find a woman wearing a black and white stripped shirt with long wavy hair and her head looking down, I got scared and turned to my side of the bed with my eyes peeking to see if she was there, I felt her presence beside me and I reached for her to see if I was dreaming and I felt her and got under the covers trying to wake my husband up. I just had my house blessed by the deacon of my church 2 weeks ago. What is this telling me?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 2, 2010, 03:11 PM

What type of advice are you seeking? Paranormal or relationship or dream therapy.
    spycloud Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 03:32 AM
    For a long time I have visited by the strange image of a woman at my bedside at night. Nothing seems to help, talking to her, researchinghosts shed no light. A spiritual consultant told me to ignore it if remain unmoved in her position.Over the years I have struggled with her presence. I wondered if others see a similar vision, and they cope with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean to dream husband has a child with another woman [ 9 Answers ]

I caught my husband cheating and he ended that but after that I keep dreaming he had a child with that woman

I walked in on the love of my life in bed with another woman... with my child with me. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been missing my boyfriend because I went to Maui with his friends wives and wanted to surprise him... I text him the morning of and told him I couldn't wait to see him. Instead I went over to surprise him with gifts and a hug... to find woman's boots and purse near the kitchen table. I...

A Sexually active man who hasn't slept in the same bed as a woman? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm currently in a casual relationship with this guy right now. However, the other night I stayed over at his place, and he told me that I was the first woman he has ever just slept with. And before I went to sleep I could feel that he was really tense about me being there. I'm just curious, is...

View more questions Search