Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 2, 2010, 06:30 PM

I use the same mop on my laminate. But I have had cheap laminate, and used a wet mop, and the floors lifted.
    gobarb26 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I googled that and found nothing. Hopefully someone else knows what it is.

I know that when we bought our laminate it was listed as 6mm, or something like that. Apparently the higher the mm, the better.

Do you know how many mm's yours is?

Sorry, I only know that I love my laminate flooring. I don't know the talk, only the walk. ;)
    LOL! That is all of the information I have. I did have some problems with the flooring when it was installed. I noticed that some of the planks were defective and had a shiny streak across them. We had an inspector come out and he said they were all of the same pattern. I guess the camera that takes the picture of the actual wood to use for the pattern for the laminate got screwed up and all of that particular pattern were messed up. Never got it taken care of because no one would take responsibility for it. (Manufacturer or seller/installer) Basically, I was screwed from the get go. I have finally gotten use to the occasional messed up plank, but I hate not being able to keep it clean. I do have a husband and 2 cats... ;)
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2010, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Hi Sean. Decided to spam the site some more did you?

I'll say goodbye now. I guess you just can't stay away. Your life must be very boring.
    I didn't know you were Mexican! Hola!:D

Edit: I forgot the sarcasm font

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laminate Flooring on uneven floors? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I had a man come in today to my house to install a new laminate floor. He said he didn't like to do it because the floor was uneven in places and he said that in two months the laminate could just break. I have seen some website saying that its OK to install laminate on an uneven...

Laminate floors and stairs [ 4 Answers ]

My brother and I are installing Laminate floors in a house and we are getting into the stair work now. The question is can we use underlayment for use with the laminate flooring and still nail it down to the stairs? Another question is it okay to butt the edges to the sides of the stairs that...

Laminate floors [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, I should have stated it's a plywood subfloor that I'm the laminate floors on, and I'm trying to save a buck, is there other more affordable material to use for underlay. Thanks guys so much.

Underlay for laminate floors [ 1 Answers ]

I'm installing laminate floors in a garage apt. (2nd floor). Why is it necessary to put an underlay and if so is it an absolute necessity to have an underlay on a second floor.

View more questions Search