Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debradoodle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 07:21 AM
    Why is there a wet spot on the floor under my swamp cooler... yes it goes away when t
    What is causing the wet spot on the floor under my swamp cooler? Yes it goes away when the cooler is off
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 1, 2010, 12:21 PM
    Logic would say that the cooler has developed a leak OR the fan is blowing to fast causing the water to enter the air stream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swamp Cooler Motor/Switch wiring diagram [ 4 Answers ]

The switch to my evaporative cooler quit working and I purchased a different type switch. Same functions, different type. Theswamp cooler motor has quit working because I apparently wired the switch wrong. I'm going to buy a new motor but need help with wiring the motor to the switch. The switch...

Air Cooler or Swamp Cooler? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I live in New Jersey... we have a/c wall units throughout the house. The back part of our living room does not receive enough a/c from the wall unit (there is a bend in the room) and there is no where to install another unit in the back part of the living room. We have only sliding...

Recurring wet spot in my bedroom floor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a recurring wet spot in my bedroom floor. It happened the day after the swamp coller was turned on. The wet spot is in the middle of the floor only. What can it be and what do we do to fix it?

Wet spot in wall [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wet spot in the middle of an interior wall. The area backs up to a bathroom and has a vent pipe in the cavity. The vent runs up to the attic then crosses the flooor for about 20 feet before venting outside.The pitch is away from the area getting damp.Any ideas?

Wiring for mobile home swamp cooler [ 2 Answers ]

How do I install wiring for a thermostat, fan control, and swamp cooler in an older mobile home?

View more questions Search