Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jen_lee1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 04:41 AM
    What does my dream mean for free
    My boyfriend and I were sitting at a gas station getting gas and he out the gas in and as he got in the car a cop came up and said sir I need you to step out of the car. I said why what did he do. The cop replied he is under arrest for huffing gas (which he called it something else ) so he was arrested for that then went to a totally different dream I was at the house and all of these people from court were there and they were trying to decide whether I was guilty or not GUILTY!! So I grab my son and we run out the door and as we are walking to the mailbox it starts pouring the rain and I get to the mailbox it was laying in the ditch and so I get the mail out and then I wake up .
    Lui_lu Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 04:49 AM

Are you stressed with something on your mind? I find that there are no exact meanings to dreams, like a cat means a new arrival etc, but that your inner feelings do push through very easily. So, are you stressed or is there something you maybe need to get off your chest and feel guilty about? Do you trust your B/F? If there is no underlying problem you can think of I can only guess it was just a random dream, so enjoy it mext time and maybe get lucid with it and have some dream fun :) xx
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 05:53 PM
    Dreams are just dreams. Don't place too much emphasis on them.
    miasnan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 09:49 AM

My 10 year old was drowning and I couldn't find him
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 24, 2010, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by miasnan View Post
    my 10 year old was drowning and i couldnt find him
    This sounds like you might be feeling some guilt regarding your son. Have you recently had to deny him something?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 01:52 PM

We really don't have any true dream interpreters here.

Could very well be stress that's carrying over into your dreams.
    miasnan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 02:35 PM
    No catsmine I haven't,but the strange thing is after that dream I had another one that involved a small child and I didn't know who it was
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 24, 2010, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by miasnan View Post
    No catsmine i havnt,but the strange thing is after that dream i had another one that involved a small child and i didnt know who it was
    Your subconscious is trying to say something about kids. What could it be?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean for free [ 9 Answers ]

They were this woman who I never seen before and she was trying to murder me and my sister and then my friends came and was trying to get in touch with people to stop her and she had chinese writing on her phone and she had loads of photos of girls on her phone she had a baby who was called "dont...

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search