Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    callev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 07:07 PM
    What could a lump on inside of my knee be
    I have a hard lump on the inside of my right knee I had a miniscus tear about 2 years ago could they be related
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 31, 2010, 09:47 PM

Could be a harmless cyst. I have one. The cyst could have precipitated the tear.

Quick check. Try to bring you ankles to your butt. Can you. Easiest to do if lying down on your stomach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump in right knee [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old female and I have a small hard lump in my right knee inside of my leg. It is a little bit right to the right kneecap. It is like the size of a small marble ball, maybe smaller. It doesn't show but you can easily feel it moving around when I bend my knee slowly. It doesn't...

Lump on inside of leg on my knee [ 2 Answers ]

I play a lot of soccer and last may I went in for a tackle and hurt my knee at first the pain seem to be inside the knee and I couldn't bend my leg I didn't go to the docs because I thought it would get better on its own which it has to a certain extent I can bend it now but I've just started...

Lump on knee [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump on the outer of my left knee. My GP says it's the jelly stuff that surrounds the joint that has come away I had an x-ray which didn't show anything. I don't want to keep taking pills my GP says that nothing can be done. Its very painfull when I have walked for a while or driven....

View more questions Search