Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pestmanpat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 06:09 PM
    Ask a phyciatrist
    My wife and I have been married for 28 years and have 7 children two still at home.During that time she has lied to me repeatedly over big things and small.One time she took out a loan in my name and forged my signature.I was contacted about it by the bank.When confronted about it she angrily denied it until I showed her the forged document.12 months later she did it again.a few years later $500 when missing.if I ask her a question she will usually ask me to repeat the question as if she didn't hear it.She will modify a story if the other person does not react positively to it the first time.She has a fear of reading in front of people in fact she won't.She has trouble showing affection or showing happiness or gratitude.she complains about pressure.As a teenager she lost her mum at age 9.she entered into a sexual relationship with her with her 18 year old step brother when she was 13 and fell pregnant to another fellow at age 14.She was very deceptive to her father.Does she have a disorder ? She also has a self image problem and hates how she looks.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2010, 05:23 AM
    I would say you have already answered your own question.

Ask a psychiatrist.

We here are just folks,we can't advise beyond simple support and perhaps facts which are supported online.

This situation should be taken to a professional, perhaps a long time ago..

I wish you all luck.

KBC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search