Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    r sid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Sweating Toilet Tank
    How do I stop my toilet tank from sweting?
    Intiminator99 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 10:44 PM
    For r sid... do you mean condensation buildup on your bowl and water closet? Turn your A/C down (although probably not the prob). Do you live in a really humid area? Do you have an evap cooler? No a/c or evap? Just how much sweat do you see on your tank? A few drops? Does it drip on the floor? Are you sure it is not a water closet leak?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2008, 04:14 AM
    r sid, is the water in the tank hot/warm? I have seen plumbers accidentally feed the toilet with the hot water line.
    Sorry Admin, no where else to answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet tank doesn't refill. No water in tank make it flush [ 17 Answers ]

My toilet was working properly before tonight. :p There was no slow leak sound; nothing. Now when the handle is pressed, nothing happens. I opened up the tank and found there was no water in the tank. :( I've been searching the Internet for answers, but haven't found any that address this...

Toilet Flushing: tank drains, toilet doesn't flush, brand new toilet. [ 4 Answers ]

I read the other postings, and most of the problems came in with old toilets. Mine is brand new (within a year old) and I just moved in to my new place. The condo has 2 identical toilets and the other flushes just fine. I have mimicked the settings of the working toilet and still can't get my...

Toilet tank lever breaks when I try to flush toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem trying to flush my toilet. When attempting to flush the plastic tank lever often breaks and when I use the metal tank level they often bend. The only way to flush the toilet is by removing the top and pulling up the tank ball lift by hand. What can I do to solve this problem. Thank...

Trouble with sweating toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I have one toilet that is perspiring on both the outside of the tank and the bowl causing water to puddle on the floor. It seems that the temperature of the water is very cold but only in that one bathroom. What can I do to resolve the problem?

Toilet sweating? [ 1 Answers ]

I just painted my bathroom so I took off the toilet tank to get to the wall. I noticed the tank to bowl seal was in pretty bad shape so I replaced it. When I put it back on the left side on the bottom of the tank has condensation. It produces enough to have a very, very small drip (1/2-3/4 in a...

View more questions Search