Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saiesta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 01:49 PM
    The ACTUAL dangers of Neoprosone
    Hi,

I'm Saiesta and I am in the process of lightening my skin. I used Bio Claire about a year ago and had good success with the product but it did not lighten the dark skin around my eyes.

Now I would like to use Neoprosone to lighten the dark skin around my eyes and after conducting a little research I learned that Neoprosone contains steroids and that there are dangers attached to it. Somehow I could read the potential dangers of it but NONE of the users that use this cream experienced the potential dangers.

My questions is:

How many of you that used Neoprosone DID face problems?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 31, 2010, 01:51 PM

Just type Neoprosone and read the reviews people have written about it on the forum.
    It contains steroids and will thin your skin.Don't use it.it is harful... even the Bio Claire you used.
    jasmynn Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2010, 10:51 PM

There's a report by the Doctor who wrote Kligman's formula that suggests that it is safe to use neoprosone with retin A. B/C Neoprosone has steroids that can possibly thin the skin and retin a thickens the skin, so it's safe to use the combination, but potentially dangerous to use alone.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jun 9, 2010, 07:42 AM

Retin a thickens the skin? :o
    Since when?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neoprosone Gel [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anyone here that is currently using Neoprosone Gel? If so, are you using it for spots or for all over treatment? I know it may have a steroid or whatever, but I was thinking of using it to lighten my acne marks and my elbows k Thanks

Neoprosone-gel [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to mix the neoprosone-gel with any thing?

Dangers of Neoprosone Gel Forte [ 7 Answers ]

Neoprosone Gel Forte contains two forms of steroids: 1. Betamethasone 2. Neomycin Sulphate Betamethasone and Neomycin Sulphate should be for medical use only prescribed by doctors and should be avoid to use as skin lighteners. Betamethasone: It is a strong and potent steroid Common...

Neoprosone is it dangerous when used for less than 1 month [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I wanted to know if I could use neoprosone just for like 3 weeks cause I know it lightens fast and I really need to so I want to know.for less than a month do you think it is dangerous.THANKS.(golden girl what you think?)

View more questions Search