Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amani.a Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 01:05 PM
    I want to write an essay that support euthanasia
    I have a debate ,the topic about euthunasia or helping suicide,and I have to convince the audience that I am with this type of killing
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 31, 2010, 01:12 PM

I would watch the Movie "You don't know Jack". Also Google:
    Jack Kervorkian.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 31, 2010, 01:15 PM

First, define your terms. Assisted suicide is not the same as euthanasia. The difference is who initiates the homicide. In suicide the person initiates the killing themselves. Euthanasia is initiated by another person.

You have a very challenging task ahead of you. Above I used the term "homicide" correctly but most people will not think so.

Check Pro-Choice websites, many of their arguments are well written. Pro Death Penalty arguments should also be researched.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write an essay? [ 5 Answers ]

I Want To Know How To Write An Assy,help Me

How to write this essay. [ 7 Answers ]

Dear all, I am participating in an essay writing competetion. The topic of essay is "WE LIVE IN THE AGE OF INFORMATION". I want to be a top scorer in this competetion and I need to know that what should be outline of essay and on which grounds I should write it.. I really want to perform well...

How do I write a profile essay? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to start a writing a profile, but I still don't know what I want to write it about. It could be a person, place, organization, or event, but I am not sure where to go or how to manage this type of essay. I would like to find profile essay examples to help me succeed in this assingment....

How to write an essay outline [ 1 Answers ]

What's the best way of teaching 9th graders to write an essay outline?

Who knows how to write a essay [ 2 Answers ]

I need a essay on how to describes body language in a job interview settings! And a essay on behind closed doors: Violence in the family. Have you ever been aware that someone was being abused in the home of a neighbor,friend, or relative? Can someone help me please with the two essay!!

View more questions Search