Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaithanyam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 03:18 AM
    Find a movie by description
    I saw the movie long ago in HBO... but ever since trying to find it's name(I saw only last part... doesn't happen to see its title)... the plot contains a boy and a girl (who is imaginary... )becomes friends and develop a fonding to each other... once the boy crosses a line and happens to enter a deserted circus... where the villain is a clown... the boy falls from a rope... in the circus... to save the girl.When he wakes up he'll be in the home... he doesn't remember anything.His mom says that he has fallen from the bridge... he got a cane to support his leg... now the girl again appears... asks him to have a race for fun... the movie ends with girl and boy racing with crutches.

PS: I know the story is uncanny... please give it a try if u can.Thanx in advance.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 06:59 PM

The Dust Factory

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the name of a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the anme of a movie about a man that was dying but wanted to complete the building of a new home. I thought the main actor was Kevin Spacey but searched movies with him in them and no titles seemed right. I thought the tile was 'Life is a House" but did not find that title...

Trying to find a movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

Heyyy.. For a long time I am already trying to find a movie that I saw long time ago when I was young, at least 7 years ago. It's about a kid who got into an accident, I don't remember exactly the kind of an accident but I know he ended up in the hospital. He had this relative who developed this...

Find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie about a man whose wife dies and he loses custody of his children and they are sent to an orphanage where they are abused while he tries to get custody back I believe it may be a docudrama

Find a movie by description [ 4 Answers ]

My Dad and I watched an old horror movie on TV when I was a kid. It was black and white and the only really vivid scene I remember is that a lady was in a bedroom of an old mantion and the "thing" was coming up the hall to get her, as it got to her room the door started to bend inwards and...

Find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie in a drive in not even twenty years ago and I can't remember the name. It is about some guy who has ghost friends. He scams people by having them haunt a house and then remove them with a vacuume cleaner devece. There are murders and the serial killer marksthem with a number carved in...

View more questions Search