Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TresaB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 07:51 PM
    Can my Ex husband pro rate the last month he has to pay child support?
    My daughter turns 18 half way through the month of June. My Ex husband says that he is going to pro rate the child support for that last month. Can he leagally do that?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2010, 09:32 PM

Still fighting over support?

Not really, when is the support due, what day of the month

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do my husband adop my three boys don't want to pay child support [ 3 Answers ]

my husband adopt my three boys and now of the boys he spoke to he's dad to have him adopted and take full responsibility, now we getting divorce and he refusing to take responsibility and refusing to pay child support, I used all my saving to pay he's previous wife $10000.00 he owes her on...

I have custody of my kids 1 month - do I have to pay child support for said month? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I live in separate states. In our divorce agreement, he gets custody of the kids 90% of the time and I do 10% of the time. This ends up being one month out of the summer that I get them. Am I obligated to pay him child support for this one month that I have them, and, if so, how...

How long must my husband pay child support? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband's previous wife said he has to pay child support for his son until he is 19, because she decided not to enroll him in school until he was 6 years old and he will not graduate high school until he is 19. They got divorced in the state of GA and she now resides in Virginia. She has sole...

Does my husband still have to pay child support if he gives up his rights? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband found out today that his job has to fill out paper work for child support the thing about it is that the child is 12 we live in TX and she lives in AZ. He is not on the birth cert nor never seen the child nor has he taken a DNA test. If he gives up his rights will he still have to pay...

Can my husband pay child support without me knowing [ 2 Answers ]

This is going to sound crazy. I know that my husband had an affair about 10 years ago. We were separated and then got back together. Then I found some birthday cards from a woman - he swore it was nothing - just someone he met at work. About one year ago, I found some papers - they were support...

View more questions Search