Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    negisx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 06:46 AM
    ORA-01654: unable to extend index in tablespace SYSTEM
    Hi,

Is there any method to check which tablespace we are using at present?
    I am slightly bad at Database Administration and don't have much idea.
    Actually, I was creating a view in oracle database in one of the schemas and I got this ORA 01654 error. Now, I don't know how to check whether I am creating objects in SYSTEM tablespace.

Please assist..
    Thanks and Best Regards,
    Kuku

Check out some similar questions!

I was going to extend my lease... [ 4 Answers ]

I have lived in the same complex for 3 years. My lease was up in August. I was going to renew my lease for another 12 months. But I never got the lease from my complex (every other year they leave in my door) so I never signed it. I have been paying the price as if I have a 12 year lease so it was...

Index.that [ 7 Answers ]

Index.dat files,everyone who uses Windows will have noticed them.Apparently the 'real' reason for these files is a bit of a mystery.They are in constant use when Windows is running,that is why you have to exit,before they can be deleated.Some with difficulty,and some just don't want to go.To be...

Index.that folders [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what I lose by cleaning out the index.dat folders? Will doing this cause me to lose anything important? Thanks

How to extend 10/100 Lan Network [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We are providing Internet Services to customers by using CAT5e cable with 10-Base-T Hubs and switches. We are placing a 8-port hub with one Uplink port after every 230-240 meter, using this uplink port as a repeater we extend the wire to next 230-240 meters and place a Hub again. In case we...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.