Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayrayttc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 06:02 PM
    How long did it take you for a positive result?
    OK, new member. Trying to figure out how to use this forum. So if this question posts twice, sorry.

Just curious... how long did it take everyone to get a positive test? I've read some that say before period was due and some that say a while after. But I like to hear from real women and their experiences if you don't mind. And what brand of test did you use also?
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2010, 06:26 AM

With four pregnancy it was the day of my missed period and with clearblue digital
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 31, 2010, 06:40 AM
    With one of my pregnancies I never got a positive. Had to have a blood test and STILL didn't show positive until I was almost 4 months. With another pregnancy it did not show positive until I was 12 weeks along.

It's been a very long time since then so I can't even remember the brand of test I used.
    rayrayttc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 06:07 PM

Thanks, have been trying to figure out what's the best test. And what better way than to ask real people who have actually taken them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well. Could an inconclusive pregnancy result mean positive? [ 13 Answers ]

I had an inconclusive result along with 3 negatives. No period for 2 months my belly has been getting bigger and my boobs so what do u think?

How long should an LFT result take? [ 21 Answers ]

Any of you medical experts know how long an LFT result should be in? I'm getting REAL anxious about it, so I'd really like to know. Tried Google with no luck. The blood was drawn on Monday (6th).

How long after conception can a home pregnancy test give an accurate result [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having pregnancy symptoms very recently. However, my symptoms could also be due to stress or other conditions. I am hoping someone out there can tell me how long till I can take a pregnancy test. I no most tests will say to only use after a missed period, but as I am not due on for...

Can I get a positive pregnancy result 2 days after implantation [ 1 Answers ]

Had a period on 13th April which was a week early because I didn't take the pill for 4 days in a row, then after my period I took maybe 2 active tablets, then I forgot 3 more active tablets in a row and had bleeding (22nd) for a few days, is that with drawl bleeding due to not taking the pills...

Is is possiable that you NEVER get a positive result on a HPT but still be pregnant [ 15 Answers ]

Hi there: Me and my husband have been trying for 3 months now to become pregnant. I was just woundering if there is any way that I could be the type of person that will never get a positve result on a HPT. I am not late yet my period is due in 2 days and I took a test today and it said you can...

View more questions Search