Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiny4me76 Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

May 30, 2010, 02:21 PM
    Dental Bridge question.
    I have recently got my perm dental bridge put in. It's along my front top teeth. Well I noticed that one of the tooth is slightly longer than my perm front tooth is. It seems like the bridge is slightly crooked as well. I was wondering can the dentist can readjust this & even out the perm dental front bridge tooth to look the same length as my other perm front tooth? Didn't notice this until after I got out of the dental office. The lady who assisted the dentist. Had showed me what it was going to look like after she took out my temp dental bridge. I like the way it looked and felt. After the dentist came in. He said he didn't like something that he saw. He never asked me what that was. I was under the impression that it was going to look like the way the lady had showed me. So I need to know what should I do.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2010, 02:51 PM
    I'm surprised that the dentist permanently cemented the bridge in if he noticed something wasn't right with it. He should have taken new impressions and sent it back to the lab to be remade. I'd ask the dentist to make you a new one. You don't want him removing the porcelain as it can weaken the crown.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dental work inexpensive at Dental Schools? [ 1 Answers ]

In the Raleigh-Cary area, do any of the Dental Schools offer inexpensive routine care for seniors on a tight budget? Thank you, Bob

She was for the bridge before she was against it. [ 21 Answers ]

Well, Well, Well, Not Hillary didn't think the bridge to nowhere was such a bad Idea in 2006. Palin backed 'bridge to nowhere' in 2006 - USATODAY.com

Construction of A Bridge [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, all I need is to know how to derive an elliptical equation and a parabolic equation from the info given. Thanks in advance. A new bridge is to be constructed over the East River in New York City. The space between the supports needs to be 1050 feet; the height at the center of the...

Bridge course for ms [ 1 Answers ]

Well I herd that if you are having 15 years of education that you have to take bridge course to be equivalent to 16 years of education in usa,is it true?? pl reply me soon.:rolleyes:

The Bridge [ 18 Answers ]

Hello: So, you want to talk about the bridge... We've been ripped off, People! Money that should have gone into infrastructure went instead into corporate coffers. Relax wingers, I'm not going to blame Bush... Ok, never mind, YES I AM. He gets the blame because he's the one running...

View more questions Search