Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2011, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    kjhgcgcgvt, this thread is old and already resolved :) please pay attention to dates :)
    And try to be a little more respectful with your answers.

A parent doesn't find solace in thinking of their child "boning" as a cure for masturbation.
    dynmk2002 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 11:33 PM
    What he is doing is what all boys do at that age. I started doing it when I was 8. Some friends didn't do it until well into puberty at 14 or 15. Whatever you think about it, just make sure he isn't doing something bad to himself in the process. My son got "creative" and ended up in the emergency room. Not sure who was more embarrassed: Him or me? His mom wasn't too thrilled either and was annoyed that I hadn't "talked to him sooner about this."
    Try to talk to him yourself. If that doesn't work, perhaps ask a relative closer to his age who is the same gender... a cousin or close friend. You would be surprised at how he will feel once he knows he isn't alone with his "new toy." Good luck!
    jake1111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 06:37 PM
    It is very normal I am 17 and I started around 3rd just say you can masterbate but not a lot and make shue he washes his hands after:)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2011, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jake1111 View Post
    it is very normal i am 17 and i started around 3rd just say you can masterbate but not a lot and make shue he washes his hands after:)

What do you consider to be "a lot" and why does he wash his hands afterward? Just askin'.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2011, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    why does he wash his hands afterward? Just askin'.
    Hello Judy:

If those little spermies can break into a giant egg, just imagine how much damage they can do to your fingernails.

excon
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 11:50 AM

You wash you hands after going potty you surly need to wash your hands after that.
    Kind of nasty not to.
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2011, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You wash you hands after going potty you surly need to wash your hands after that.
    Kind of nasty not to.

We differ on our opinions of "nasty." I find a man (or woman) who jumps out of bed and scrubs up to be rather disconcerting. Maybe this is a different category.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 12:53 PM

Well it depends.
    If you are in the bed for the night, no reason to get up and scrub.
    But to walk around touching things with gooey hands after masturbating is a bit gross.
    mikecool Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 10:15 AM
    It's normal for 11 year old boys to masturbate. It is completely normal and you should let your boy do it. A 11 year old boy can masturbate for about 5 times a day. So don't worry :). It decreases the chance of having prostate cancer and heart attacks in the future by 50%. It is a natural thing. 94% of adolescent do it and 6% well... they could lie!!
    Cheers!
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2011, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecool View Post
    it's normal for 11 year old boys to masturbate. It is completely normal and you should let your boy do it. A 11 year old boy can masturbate for about 5 times a day. So don't worry :). It decreases the chance of having prostate cancer and heart attacks in the future by 50%. It is a natural thing. 94% of adolescent do it and 6% well.... they could lie!!!!
    Cheers!

Would you post your medical findings, the result of your research, on this?

We take pride in our answers on the medical boards, I have a quasi-medical background, and I would like to see your research.
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2011, 02:47 PM

Hello Judy:

I too heard, anecdotally, that a daily ejaculation will help prevent prostate cancer... Since then, I've been a regular practitioner of cancer prevention..

excon
    mikecool Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 01:47 AM
    You say he's 11? Well u have nothing to worry about. It's normal for the boys of that age to masturbate. I repeat PERFECTLY NORMAL. Just let him do it it's a natural thing, most of the guys of his age do it... you don't have to get worry about things such as: hairy palms, blindness, etc. those aren't true! Masturbation is 100% healthy, and you should let your boy do it! Don't make him feel guilty for that thing..
    Cheers :)
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecool View Post
    You say he's 11? well u have nothing to worry about. it's normal for the boys of that age to masturbate. I repeat PERFECTLY NORMAL. Just let him do it it's a natural thing, most of the guys of his age do it... you don't have to get worry about things such as: hairy palms, blindness, etc. those aren't true! masturbation is 100% healthy, and you should let your boy do it! don't make him feel guilty for that thing..
    Cheers :)

Please post the medical site where you found this info. I'm not saying you are wrong. I would simply like to know where you found masturbation to assist in good health in the ways you stated.
    asdaasd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 08:26 AM
    割掉!
    MYDEARFRIEND Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2011, 03:31 AM
    Boys do it when they find out it feels nice to rub and feel the penis and end up finding out about masturbating. If I can ask did you ever feel your genitals, if the answer is yes then why are you asking if its OK for your son to do it. Babies do it when the daiper is removed and little hands find that special spot that is always covered. It called exploring, that is what your son is doing, so let him do it and tell him to do it in private. Lock the door mom and let him explore his body,, Its normal.
    heybro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 08:17 PM
    Hey I'm 11 and I feel a urge to but I don't know ifs its OK my mom said it will ruin your penis but I've been fighting the urge for 2 years now but I can't keep on and who should I tell?my docter I want to tell my mom or dad but I feel like they will be mad and dissapointed help me please
    heybro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 08:19 PM
    Can someone help me I have the urge and I'm 11 and I don't know if I will ruin my penis by doing this help please thanks
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2011, 05:25 AM
    Hello hey:

It WON'T ruin you penis.. Whack away, Youngster..

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do with myself! [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and the past like 6 months or so we've been having problems and we were kind of together kind of not one day and there this one girl that he said he was friends with and she kept coming up contacting me and I never wanted to believe it and 2 days...

Cought tag swapping while on probation for retail theft, what's going to happen [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I am 21 years old and about 8 months ago I went to court for shopplifting at walmart... now to be honest I was scarred and I haven't taken something without paying for it since. My aunt is a sucker for saving money and taught me how to tag swap. I thought the store would look down on it but I...

My Wife was cought shoplifting at the Bay. I love her and don't want her to go to jail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I was home working away on my computer waiting for my wife to come home as she was very late. I tried calling her cell phone and just got voice mail. Later my wife to my surprise told me she had been arrested for shoplifting at the Hudsons Bay Company. I freaked out at this. This was...

What the name of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember a movie where there was a flood Im not sure if it was from a storm or what but for some reason a group of more than three or just two had to get something from a casket or something buried in a grave yard but when they got there Im not sure how but the cakets ended up floating...

My fianc? Got cought selling ectasy to coppers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my fianc has got elevan acoounts ov drug dealing ectasy to undercover police on a Friday and Saturday night he had been on remand for a month then pleaded guilty at court 2 weeks ago so is now not on remand he is still in prison but its his first affnce and he is up with two other of his...

View more questions Search