Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkerpuff23 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2010, 12:23 PM
    This is awkward... but..
    Me and my friend can ask and tell each other everything,but just now on msn she told me that she has clear discharge. She is scared it is something bad.I have no idea. I think its OK... right? Like its not any kind of herpies or something. Its not white but clear... help!!
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2010, 12:41 PM

Clear discharge is usually normal. If it's turning weird colors then it's probably bad, but it's probably just a build-up. If she's recently been sexually active or if she is ovulationg this can cause her to produce more discharge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is Awkward [ 18 Answers ]

I was just curious to hear some of the most awkward situations people have been in. Mine, so far was, I bought an adult video at a video store, and at the same time my girlfriend walked in to rent a movie.

Awkward pressence [ 3 Answers ]

The other day I decided to tell my mum that I was bi, She took it pretty well, But 1 day after I told her she started to question that she brought me up wrong because of her experience with men, and there is more than one really bad experience that has happened. She told me that she thought I...

How can I be less awkward [ 16 Answers ]

Okay so here's all the facts. I'm 19, have had sex with 9 people, yet I'm still quite inexperienced because of how awkward I am. I don't know how to fix this without somehow gaining confidence which seems pretty impossible to me at the moment. It really bothers me how awkward I am because it either...

It's going to be awkward... [ 6 Answers ]

My long life mate Ames who I have known and been good friends with since I was 3yrs old is getting married in May. I am attending the whole day and DJing for her in the evening. I am really excited apart from a couple of factors. My ex Friend Kristal who slept with my ex boyfriend behind my...

View more questions Search