Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lachelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 09:26 AM
    If I had early pregnancy symptoms and they quit am I pregnant?
    I had early pregnancy symptoms, including naseau, spotting, and more, but they quite. Does that mean I am not pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 30, 2010, 10:45 AM

Had a positive pregnancy result been made or were you thinking the symptoms meant a possible pregnancy?

Regardless, the only way to know for sure would be to have a positive pregnancy result. Symptoms can come and go in pregnancy... some women experience many right from the start, others hardly have any throughout a pregnancy. Some women will experience very similar feelings right before a period is due as well, so it may be from that or just not feeling well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How early do you get pregnancy symptoms? [ 23 Answers ]

I haven't started my period this month and I'm 2 weeks and 4 days late... How early into pregnacies doess your stomach start to get hard... and people having been asking me if I was on my period because I have been getting mood swings and they said I have been looking bloated... and I have been...

Early pregnancy symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex on the 9th and it is now the 15th. I know it usually takes up to two works or after your missed period to have pregnancy symptoms, but I have just simply felt pregnant and have quite of few signs is it possible that I am already having pregnancy symptoms or could it be something else?

Early pregnancy symptoms? [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone explain what kind of breast pain you feel as an early pregnancy symptom? I am pretty sure I am pregnant and I have started having some pain in my breasts the last couple of days but I can't tell if it muscle pain or not. I teach special ed so I do a lot of lifting during the day. If...

2 missed period, early pregnancy/pms symptoms: Pregnant or PMS? [ 2 Answers ]

I've missed 2 periods and spotted a few days ago. I hjave many pms/pregnancy symptoms, including hot flases. My breast and nipples have been extremely sore lately. Just brushing against them is painful. My breasts have grown a full cup size in the past month, and my clothes are feeling tighter. I...

View more questions Search