Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shams10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 06:53 AM
    I would like to get one sample of profile
    Hi sir.we are newly opend travel agency .so I would like to introduce my company to the client with profile.on behalf of that I need to know how to make a good company profile.please help me out

May 30, 2010, 06:54 AM

Please get me a sample of good company profile
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 30, 2010, 07:39 AM
    Hi, shams10!

Are you wanting the customers to see your profile as part of a letter of introduction or in some other kind of advertising, please?

Regardless of in what form it is, you would need to provide a lot more information about your company in order for us to be able to help you.

Thanks!

May 30, 2010, 07:43 AM
    Yes. I want to show the customer to see our company profile.we are a travel agent.we do the agency serivices for the ticketing,holidays,tours,travel insurance,special services etc.please reply me with exactly what you need from us
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2010, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shams10 View Post
    yes. i want to show the customer to see our company profile.we are a travel agent.we do the agency serivices for the ticketing,holidays,tours,travel insurance,special services etc.please reply me with exactly what you need from us
    Would you please list the specifics about each of the services that you will provide?

Also, what you post here doesn't have to be perfect. But, the details as to what you'll do and how you'll do it would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sample company profile [ 3 Answers ]

How can I write my company profile as my company deals with events, conferences, functions and travel service

Company profile sample [ 1 Answers ]

How to write a profile based on these

Sample of company profile [ 7 Answers ]

How can I write my company profile as my company deals with internet service by relainace in which we do installation of wimax antenna at customer place n look after it maintenace we are in this service for 1 1/2 half years

Sample of copmany profile [ 1 Answers ]

I want to make a company profile for a fabrication 7 structural work.

View more questions Search