Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 02:21 AM
    Cartoon film, lots of singing dogs
    Hi, I need to find out the name of a cartoon film, It was probably about 1988 somewehere around then I think,
    But all I can remember is there was loads of dogs in a backgarden and the always sang a song, and one dog was always sitting on top of a kennel, and Im sure there was a pink dog that drove a car?
    I might be completely wrong or I might be combining two films in one but any help would be very much appreciated and needed lol, Hope you can help Thanks for looking.:)
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Dec 9, 2006, 02:22 PM
    The movie that comes to mind when I read your question is "All Dogs Go To Heaven". It was released sometime in the 1980's. I'm not certain if I'm right, but you can start there. Good luck!
    Youngbull Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 11:32 PM
    What about oliver and company?
    lifeinthe80s Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Maybe it's a dogs life. I've been looking for an old vhs I had with two dogs that the children draw and they become friends... I think it was called a dogs life or something like that... im still hunting for it myself.
    lostnhogwarts Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 07:54 PM
    I'd go with either All Dogs Go To Heaven or Oliver and Company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Dogs For Dogs [ 7 Answers ]

My 20 Month Old -13 Lb Female Shih Tzu Has Always Been A Picky Eater. Recently We Gave Her A Beef Hot Dog... she Won't Eat Anything Else. I Give Her 2 Hot Dogs At Noon & 2 At 6pm... she Lovvvvvvvvves Them & Is Happy As Can Be. Am I Feeding Her Too Much & Is She Getting Proper Nutrition? Thank You

Cartoon with dogs [ 2 Answers ]

OK I remember a cartoon from the 90s. I think it was on cartoon network. It was about these dogs who looked like great danes. They were like white or grey. They were human like, they could talk and stand upright. Anyway the flew around in jets and attacked bad guys. They carried weapons and...

Lots of problems! [ 2 Answers ]

The past few days when we flush our toilet it does not always flush, instead it sits there and begins to leak from under the toilet. It only seems to happen if we have recently used the shower though. When it does finally flush there is a loud gurgling noise in my bathroom sink and shower. Also,...

Lots of questions [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you

An old animated film with dogs that used doors that were like portals? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been searching for this movie for some time now. I remember watching it when I was between 7-12 years old... I'm 24 now, no I'm not going through a mid-life crisis. -This movie or possibly a cartoon series was made sometime in the 80's or very early 90's. Story: From what I remember,...

View more questions Search