Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omarka08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 12:53 AM
    Why empty oxygen cylinders should be segregated from other empty fuel cylinders?
    Why empty oxygen cylinders should be segregated from other empty fuel cylinders?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 30, 2010, 06:57 AM

First and foremost, you should NEVER empty a cylinder. In compromises purity when refilled.

You don't store oxidizers with reducing agents just as you don't store acids with bases.

They react and go boom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why getting misfires in all cylinders? [ 5 Answers ]

Why getting misfire in all cylinders?

Why getting misfires in all cylinders? [ 0 Answers ]

Why getting misfires in all cylinders?

90 Civic with 2 dead cylinders [ 0 Answers ]

'90 Civic 1.5 - Compression good all cyl. Fire good all cyl. Starts but runs rough with cyl 1 and 3 (rt to left) dead. I can pull plug wire on either or both with no effect. I can disconnect secondary injector ( bottom ) with no effect. Disconnect top injector and it dies. Connected secondary inj....

Calculations of similar cylinders [ 2 Answers ]

given the similar cylinder below,determine the volume of the larger cylinder if the ratio of total areas is 769/64. larger cylinder: r=10x-6.5 smaller cylinder: r=2x h=x a)100.53 b)3864.75

Won't run on both cylinders [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1980 yamaha 650xs, it is hardtail and damn fast but latily I have been have this problem. It will only run on both cylinders if I pull the one plug boot off and hold it a quarter inch or so from the plug ( it runs great that way) but if I put it back on then it will only run on the other...

View more questions Search