There are aleans?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 30, 2010, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ipsadytta View Post

Title: environment pollution in sanskrit

there are aleans?
    Hi, ipsadytta!

What does the title of your post have to do with the context within your post, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit translation of a paragraph on sound pollution [ 2 Answers ]

As much I know sanskrit sound pollution in Sanskrit is "dhwani pradushan" I can write a small paragraph but writing a big paragraph with causes and effects of sound pollution is too difficult for me as it is also important to maintain a standard or quality of the paragraph. Can you please help me?

Carbon Ain't Really Pollution [ 39 Answers ]

Carbon Ain't Really Pollution. It's an interesting slogan and there are a number of adherents to this point of view from those who think it has something to do with the sun spot cycle or Earth's orbit or those who just aren't convinced it is possible for us to have such a large impact from such a...

Noise pollution [ 1 Answers ]

Is anyone out there getting fed up with the vibrating cars that's playing music which all you hear is BOOM dumm dummmmmmm. I hear that and say to my wife. Some day I'm going to modifie my truck and put on HUGE speakers. Then pull up to that car and physically BLOW out there windows with my speaker...

Light pollution [ 2 Answers ]

Where in Florida is it possible to see the night sky without any light pollution

View more questions Search