Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candiekisses Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2004, 10:27 PM
    Orgasm
    :o Ok my friend asked me to ask this question. She wants to know if anyone knows how to achieve multiple orgasms. I myself have had them but don't know how to answer that one for her. Anyone have a reply for her.
    confuzzle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2004, 05:42 AM
    Re: orgasm
    Them that's a tricky question I've had them but its hard to explain how to get there you need to find a position that you get the most plaesure from and work and adapt you style of movement.
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 30, 2007, 08:49 AM
    I Wish I Could Have Multiples! One Is Just A Tease Leaving You Wanting More
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 2, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Oral sex. It's the best, then find the position you like and try it. It WORKS!
    ragmuff Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Please When You Find An Answer Share It With Me Asap!! Lol
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jun 25, 2007, 04:01 PM
    It's all in using your mind to control your body,though I can't really tell you how that works. The thing that sucks about multiple orgasms is they are usually little ones and you can't be sure that you're going to be able to do it more than once much less 3 or 4 times.I myself prefer one really big one rather than a few little one's.
    hackdaddy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 04:37 PM
    I also agree it is oral sex. I give my wife oral sex for xtended periods and she has orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Also add some anal play and you will have some major xxxxplosions. :p
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Oral sex can leave the clitoris feeling too sensitive for more than one orgasm. The G-spot, can allow many if the clitoris becomes too sensitive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old women, married 7 years with two children. I'm asking for some advise/help on what I can do to help me achieve orgasm during intercourse with my husband (which I NEVER have). I began having sex at 16 yrs old about the same time I got pregnant and had my first child. Three yrs...

Does She Orgasm? [ 34 Answers ]

We aren't open when talking about sex. She never says mum during. Oh, maybe an occasional low hmmmm during. We both know I reach a climax, but I don't know if she does or even has. How do I approach her on this subject? What should I ask her? Like I said, she's not open about these sexual matters...

Orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

How is it that some women orgasm squirts and other don't? Is there any medication that makes women orgasm like men?

Can't Orgasm [ 21 Answers ]

I have being going out with my boyfriend for about 9 months and we have being having sex for about 5 months. My boyfriend always asks if I feel anything after we've had sex, but I always say it feels nice being so close to someone, and that I enjoy giving him pleasure. He say's that all his...

To get an orgasm [ 24 Answers ]

I have been reading up about it a lot because if you have read my other question I haven't been able to get an orgasm for 5 months of being sexually active with my boyfriend. Now the question. Does masturbating actually work? Or is buying a vibrator a way to go? Or am I just giving up to quick?...

View more questions Search