Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andyrew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 06:52 PM
    I have a gold and platinum ring with the marks AB306. What does the AB306 Stand For?
    I have a gold and platinum ring with the marks Gold & Plat and the stamp AB306. What does the AB306 Stand For?

Check out some similar questions!

Mark on gold ring , is it really gold? [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a "gold" ring that was advertised as 10K gold but upon receipt I find that the mark is not exactly 10K. It has what looks to be a capital U with what looks to be an arrow passing horizontally through it from left to right, but the arrow tip is not visible, only the arrow "tail", It is...

Gold, Platinum and Diamond artists? [ 4 Answers ]

Why is it that different countries have different standards for becoming a gold, platinum or diamond selling artist? For example, in the US to be considered platinum you're album has to sell over 1 million copies (or close enough). But in Canada its only 80,000. That makes no sense. That would...

Gold marks [ 1 Answers ]

Please identify S M E 9ct CASED

Antique platinum engagement ring [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently got engaged, and I have an antique ring but would love to know about when it was made. I was hoping someone would know the time of the markings on the inside of the band. It appears to be 10% RID.PLAT Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.