Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NedeaLove Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 04:44 PM
    Children's Movies 1980's-1990's
    I need the name of a children's movie that came out in the 1980's-1990's. Here's what I remember: There's this teenage girl (with dark hair) and she is left home alone to watch her baby brother. She's reading a red book. She doesn't like her little brother and wishes for some creatures to come take the baby away. And they do. Then she wants him back before her parents get home and she goes to this other world with these puppet monster like creatures. The leader of this world is a thin man who sings like Prince. I remember thinking how he was so creepy. She gets her brother back and the monster friends she makes at the end. Does any one know the name of this movie?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2010, 04:45 PM

Labyrinth with David Bowie.

May 29, 2010, 04:55 PM

I got it!

May 29, 2010, 04:56 PM

Thanks!! I have been looking for this for years!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to figure out the title to a children's movie (early 1990's) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I have been trying to figure out the name to this movie for years! I watched it when I was a little girl, probably about 13-15 years ago. I know it is not fern gully or the rescuers but what I remember is this: it's a forest setting, and there are these cute little animals (cartoons) that...

1980's or 1990's action film teenager avenges family [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am looking for the title of this movie. A police officer's son suffers a drug overdose. His sister, a high school cheerleader who is also studying martial arts, tracks down the pusher. Her teacher and fellow students help fight against the drug dealers. In one scene, the girl forces the...

1980's - 1990's religion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys Guys my friend is asking me to ask this one. I think it was back in the late 80's or early 90's with monks & a book that has something like acid on the pages & it poisons them or something when they touch it. I makes their tongues black? Street Hawk

1990's children's fantasy movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a movie that starts with a child or children in a library. It then becomes an action film which has a black swamp

1980's-1990's Sci-fi Film [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a sci-fi movie I saw as a kid, that I just can't seem to remember. The story went along the lines of children that lived on earth that finds out as the story progress that they are actually alien royality that have been placed on earth for their protection. Their...

View more questions Search