Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayjay114 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 01:54 PM
    I told him I don't like him but I do now what should I do?
    Threads were merged and edited.

So there is this guy, I met him this year. We were talking on IM, and he told me I was the prettiest girl ever, and that he likes me. I told him no, a bunch of times because I never saw him like that kind of guy. He told me that he really likes me, but I told him that I don't like him. But now I'm getting feelings for this guy, and now I'm regretting that I told him no, and I don't know what to do so, please help me! I'm open to any suggestions, if your willing to help me! Thanks.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2010, 02:14 PM

Be honest with him and tell him that you realized that you really do like him and want to spend some time with him. It can't hurt!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2010, 03:01 PM

How old are you please?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2010, 05:00 PM

I would like to know how old you are too, but being honest with him, and just tell him you're not sure you know him well enough could encourage him. But I have to say, maybe you liked the attention, and only started to have feelings because you felt he would give that same attention to you.

That's something you should think about before you even give him any encouragement, as its not fair to make a guy yo yo back and forth between your feelings without a clue why you are so confused.

All you had to say was "I am not sure", or " I don't know you well enough", in the beginning.

May 31, 2010, 01:58 PM
    I like this guy and he likes me
    OK so I like this guy and he told me he REALLY likes me, but he had this crush before me that I knew about but I feel like that will ruin everything in the future. I need help with this guy. He doesn't know I like him a lot but I do and I just feel like I should have told him I like him but I didn't. He's not my type at all so I don't know why I like him. He thinks he's cool and smooth but he's not! I want to know what I can do so PLEASE help me.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 31, 2010, 02:00 PM

How old are the both of you, and does he have a girl friend? If so you need to leavehim alone.

May 31, 2010, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    How old are you please?
    :cool: I'm not old at all trust me. I just need help with this guy because before he liked this other girl A LOT so I feel that its going to affect me and him in the future
    Expert

May 31, 2010, 02:23 PM

Please explain how so??
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2010, 02:23 PM

Just talk to him. Just tell him that you've thought about it and with time you may end up liking him more and more.

Good luck!

May 31, 2010, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Devorameira View Post
    Just talk to him. Just tell him that you've thought about it and with time you may end up liking him more and more.

Good luck!
    Thank you for helping. He has this other crush and she's hard to compete with. I really reeally like him and I just feel so lost! I feel like I'm his 2nd choice. Every day I like him more and more and more! This sucks help!!

May 31, 2010, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Please explain how so???
    Please tell me how old you are first
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2010, 02:29 PM

This post gives a little more information than your last one.

If he thinks he's cool and smooth and he's not and he's not really your type, then I have to assume that you're not really happy with everything.

Exactly what do you like about him?

May 31, 2010, 02:55 PM
    Please explain how so???
    Please tell me your age. Then I will tell you mine
    Expert

May 31, 2010, 02:57 PM

There is no need to keep starting different questions about the same person, that's pretty confusing, and I am probably old enough to be your grandfather, and have a 14 year old grandson, and 5 more younger than that.

Answer your question? Hope so as your age is important to give you age appropriate advice. I think your 14-16. Am I close.

May 31, 2010, 02:58 PM
    This post gives a little more information than your last one.

If he thinks he's cool and smooth and he's not and he's not really your type, then I have to assume that you're not really happy with everything.

Exactly what do you like about him?
    Well for me, my type is the exact opposite of perfect. I love a guy who shows a different side if himself everyday and that is what he does. He makes me feel special and I love everything about he's personality and his looks, everything about him makes me go CRAZY! He doesn't have a girlfriend but he wants me to be his girlfriend but I feel that his old crush will just ruin eveything

May 31, 2010, 02:59 PM
    There is no need to keep starting different questions about the same person, thats pretty confusing, and I am probably old enough to be your grandfather, and have a 14 year old grandson, and 5 more younger than that.

Answer your question? Hope so as your age is important to give you age appropriate advice. I think your 14-16. Am I close.
    Your pretty close.
    Expert

May 31, 2010, 03:06 PM

If you are afraid of the competition you will never succeed.

May 31, 2010, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    How old are the both of you, and does he have a girl friend? If so you need to leavehim alone.
    He doesn't have a girlfriend but he does have another crush

May 31, 2010, 03:11 PM

Good luck!
    He does like me and I like him but I don't know what to do. We are good friends and we laugh at each other etc. I know things about him and he knows about me. I might tell him I like him but I don't want everybody in the school to find out.. that has happened before.
    HeavenlySpiced Posts: 14, Reputation: -3

May 31, 2010, 03:25 PM

I say the best thing to do is to be straight forward with him. Admitt how you feel. What good will it do either one of you to hide it? I'm speaking as a guy, and I know that it's usually us that comes for the girls, but if you made a mistake by saying 'no', o well, you have to get over that. The thing about making mistakes like that is to never let them happen again. Next time, you'll be more aware of what is coming your way. So tell him, because if you don't, that's your loss, and his. Do the both of you a favor and be honest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have 3 year old son hi don't walk and don't talk [ 4 Answers ]

I have 3 years old son. He doesn’t walk and talk either. He can spell only AAAAA, BBBBB, and OOOOAAOOA. He can sit almost all day long with no problem, and can grab things near. I went to many different doctors (neurologist, psychologist, podiatrist, orthopedist. Muscle test, and still same answer:...

I don't want to father some other man's kid but I don't want to leave my girlfriend [ 24 Answers ]

Me and my girl have been dating for five weeks, and yesterday she found out that she is pregnant, I am 18 the father is 17 and she is 16, she can't have the kid, I can't be a father this soon I want to be one but just not now, she can't throw away her future, and the father no matter how bad this...

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

View more questions Search