Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the gunslinger Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 07:51 PM
    Sex a few hours after taking the first plan b morning after pill, stupid!
    Howdy all,

Ok, feel free to totally lay into me for being stupid on this one. I welcome it.

So, my girlfriend and me had sex this morning, condom breaks, I pull out. Obviously the pullout method isn't reliable, no dispute there.

So after that we get her the plan be morning after pill. She takes it as soon as she's home from class tonight.

Now the stupidity sets in.

3 or 4 hours after she takes it... we do it again... without protection... I pull out... same deal almost as before.

Her period isn't due for 2 or 3 weeks yet... and she had already taken plan b. No illness or side effects to it or anything.

KBets on us being pregnant or non pregnant?

:)
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 8, 2006, 08:00 PM
    Uuh well the morning after pill, I believe, isn't like it kills 'one shot' its still in her system. I think it will induce her period to start in about 2-3 days... Don't take my word on this though! Look at the packaging from the pill... and uMm buy better condoms! Oh and why doesn't she get on regular birth control?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning after pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I took Ovral 21 morning after pills... 2 pills and then another 2 pills twelve hours later. I took them on April 22nd and now its May 10th and I just started getting some VERY light spotting today and now its stopped. Is this a sign my period is coming ? ...

Morning after pill side effects. [ 1 Answers ]

I've taken the morning after pill and a few days after I started bleeding. I felt the same sympthons as when am seeing my period (breast hurts,tummy ache) but the blood is really dark (brown) and its lighter than my period. I've like this for 4 days and now its just like blood spots. I wasn't due...

Name some stupid things that you have done after waking up in the morning [ 17 Answers ]

Name some stupid things you done after waking up in the morning. 1. Fixing My morning Coffee.After pouring the water into the machine and forgetting to put the pot back and turning it on. 2. Putting aluminum foil in the microwave by accident. 3. Open a phone bill and raising hell about...

Morning after pill [ 4 Answers ]

How long after taking a morning after pill should I expect my period?

View more questions Search