Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anirudha6783 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 09:39 PM
    About depositing cheque
    Dear Friends,
    I deposited cheque of HDFC in Sbi ATM drop box,The cheque was on the name of my sister as she got her salary but problem is that I has not been deposited yet I deposited it in the month of April 2010.

Suggest solution
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2010, 10:19 PM

Hm, did you try calling the bank yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a "post dated cheque" comply with the definition of a cheque? [ 2 Answers ]

Is such a cheque a valid negotiable instrument?

Depositing Parents Tax Return Check Into My Account ? [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently got my parents tax refund check but my parents are not here currently. Is it possible that I could deposit there check into my account ?

Holding a Payroll check after depositing it [ 1 Answers ]

Is it against the law for a bank to hold a persons payroll check for verification after depositing it? I am having trouble with my bank only making $100 available when I deposit my payroll check. Which this makes it possible for them to say that my bank account go negative and for them to...

Depositing color on to bleached hair [ 2 Answers ]

I got my hair bleached to a very light blonde shade about 4 weeks ago, I really thought it was too light from the beginning, but now even more I am not happy with it. I would like to go to a brown or a red shade. Is it OK for me to use a hair color to achieve this. My hair is short in in fairy good...

Depositing Lump sums of money [ 2 Answers ]

In The event of a wind fall of money, say 10 or 11 million or more, what is the best way to deposite an amount like that? Knowing that regular banks only insure for the 100,000, and I believe another 100,000 if married, what is a course of action.

View more questions Search