Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

May 30, 2010, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioActive697 View Post
    See you around...........:)

I'll be here... :p
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

May 30, 2010, 05:21 PM

I logged back in just to say I hope you stay here for a long time! Bye! :)
    Uber Member

May 30, 2010, 05:23 PM
    I logged back in just to say I hope you stay here for a long time! bye! :)

Now You have made me cry! It's a good cry.. those are the best! I hope you stay here forever. You just made my day... :)
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

May 30, 2010, 05:27 PM

FAR OUT!

I was 18 when I got my first kiss.. All these little kids getting action... SLOW DOWN!

MY first kiss was something ill remember always. It was with someone I was falling for and had been with for a month.

Wait till the right guy comes. You won't regret it!
    Uber Member

May 30, 2010, 06:49 PM

Radio... I'm going to sound like your Mom now, I think it's great you are on this forum. There are some things I'm going to say, but they are because you are so young.

Never give your real name to anyone.
    Never give your email or address to anyone.
    Never go to inappropriate sites.. the moderators will not allow that.

You are a very good kid and I want you to be safe. You're smart and nice and you have a very nice attitude.

Talk later little gal... Kit

May 30, 2010, 07:15 PM

Aw Thanks and I won't. I've only gave my name to 2 people and they are trusted adults. And thanks for caring about me. You are one out of 2 people that I could call a friend on this site. And I hope you stay safe to.:)
    Uber Member

May 30, 2010, 07:20 PM
    Aw Thanks and I wont. I've only gave my name to 2 people and they are trusted adults. And thanks for caring about me. You are one out of 2 people that I could call a friend on this site. And I hope you stay safe to.:)

I will and I want you to stay safe. If you receive messages that are not appropriate or anything like that you send a message to the mods. Okay? Stay Safe sweetie.. goodnight, Talk to you tomorrow. :D

May 30, 2010, 07:30 PM

Ok and goodnight to you to! :)
    ShawnKG5 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

May 30, 2010, 07:44 PM

You will have plenty of chances. He's not the only boyfriend you will have trust me there are guys you find more attractive than the one you have right now and you don't have to end the relationship at the end of the school year you can get together during the summer
    SoccerSuperStar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 02:28 AM
    Well I don't think your to young because I'm 13 and I'm trying to get a boyfriend but everyone I ask says no I don't know what's wrong but back to you I think you should make a move and kiss him but first ask him if he wants to go to the movies and then cuddle up to him then look up at him and kiss him
    SoccerSuperStar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 02:31 AM

I think u should ask him to the movies then u should cuddle up to him then look up at him and then kiss him.[/I][/I]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Who goes to middle school! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey people that go or used to to raymond middle school, Here is some questions for you. Are people in groups every where? What do YOU do after you get done with your lunch? What kinds of lockers do you guys have? And last but not least do u have proms or dances? I will post more for you guys later...

Middle School [ 5 Answers ]

My situation is I'm starting middle school on August 25, with no friends (I just moved during the summer, from Florida to north carolina). I'm terrified and stressed. A couple of my questions are: What should I wear? How do you open a locker? How do I make friends? And any other tips or...

Shold I kiss my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have aboy friend and we loved each other deeply we meet accidentally and we liked each other from first sight,by the way he is not from my country he studies here in my home,I don't know but he wants to kiss me but I hesitate with it but in the same time I want do it, because I really...

Middle School ! [ 12 Answers ]

Next year, I will be starting middle school. I am all freaked out! Bullies, lockers, 8 classes, Too much! PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE! :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search