Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slatsb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 05:57 PM
    DVD/VCR player won't open
    My Magnavox DVD/VCR player won't open the DVD drawer to remove the DVD. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting DVR player with DVD/VCR player [ 4 Answers ]

I have a directtv DVR box and can not recorder on my DVD/VCR player. I can play an VCR tape. I need help to connect the cables correctly to be able to record from my TV to my DVD/VCR player. Please help.:confused:

How to Connect DVR + VCR + DVD player +DVD recorder and switch box [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I had this with maybe the dvd player and the vcr but now I'm stuck and cannot find manual for the dvd recorder. I have too many wires and too many electronics Result I would like, in the ideal world, is to have my dvd recorder to have the ability to record old VHS and DVR and other DVDs. ...

Vcr/dvd player [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a new player to replace current VCR hooked to TV. Would like one with a reasonable price (senior), capable of playing and recording DVDs, playing and recording VHS, playing CDs, and perhaps recording my old VHS tapes to DVD. Any information or opinion will be appreciated. Would also...

Can't hook up my VCR / DVD Player [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: I have an Emerson TV, I don't know the model number or serial numbers but I do know its kind of new. It was given to me without any instructions or manuels. My problem is this: I tried to hook up my VCR / DVD machine and I can't figure it out. I can hook everything up but I can't find...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.