Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparrow94 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2010, 04:28 PM
    Advice please?
    I think I am being followed by some sort of ghost or something. Let me start by saying I lived in a haunted house when I was younger. We didn't know this about the house when we first moved in, but before it was a house it was the first hospital of that town. I was about five when we moved in. I used to play with a little girl who I thought was real, but later on my grandma told me she wasn't. She thought I was just making it up, as if the little girl was an immaginary friend. She continued to believe that until a few weeks later when she saw me playing outside. She saw me throwing the ball back and forth, and of course she couldn't see the little girl. She also saw me being pushed in a wagon, but again, she couldn't see the little girl. Just me being thrown a ball by no one and being pushed some how. I remember the little girl vividly, I remember approaching my grandma asking for bloomers because I didn't want to have to pull down my pants to use the bathroom. I also remember a man, he wore a long red tail coat and had shoulder length hair with boots. Before long, my vocabulary expanded. I was speaking as though I was in the late 1800's or early 1900's. Unusual for a five year old? I believe so. There were not only good spirits in the house. There were ones that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Stuff like that. I remember waking up one night because my bed was shaking. I remember lights flickering on and off in the house and doors slamming. My grandmother later did research on the house and found it's history. We moved out. Ever since then however, I have felt like something was following me. And it wasn't until 2005 that the feelings got worse. The house was destroyed by a hurricane in 2005, I'm guessing that's what could have been it. It happens in my house a lot. You hear noises and feel a presence. Makes you very uneasy. And as of right now, I'm visiting my aunt and uncle. There basement is the area that scares me the most. I was down in their media room one night (basement) and I was trying to put in a movie, on the dvd player where it tells time, it said "I'm watching you". Creepy enough right? The next day, I went down with my baby cousin. She is very giggly and you can barely ever get her to stop talking. I went down to get my bathing suit, and on my way back it got really cold and my niece stopped giggling and moving. She was starring back at the media room. I felt like someone was behind me, trying to grab me. That's how it's always felt. I don't know what to do.
    Please offer some advice. I want to try and talk to it, but I'm afraid that if it is denomic that it will try and cause harm to me.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 28, 2010, 05:25 PM

I'm a little confused - your Grandmother saw you being pushed in a wagon, no one was pushing you and she did nothing? You threw a ball, it was thrown back at you but there was no one else there and she did nothing?

Have you spoken to a Clergyman about this? Many offer prayers and chants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he like me to advice [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have this crush on this hot kid in my art class and this weekend my best friend found out and got hi number and called him and started talking to him for me and and then the next day he texted me and we talked and then I was like we should hangout sometime and he was like yeah we should...

I need some advice [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant. For about 5 months... I started my period about 2 weeks early and it was pink then brown and now it's like a redish maroon with a little bit of clotting... what could be going on? This happened before too. I just really want to get...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Need advice. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this forum. I hope to find good information about divorce. My husband and I were married for over 5 years until we decided to separate. Before we got married I have a small business and its earning enough for myself. When We got married he invested some money from our joint bank...

Need advice [ 6 Answers ]

Thanks for the advice

View more questions Search