Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abuhafss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 01:48 PM
    Formulation for non-toxic medical grade PVC
    What is the formulation for non-toxic medical grade PVC suitable for producing flexible/transparent tubing?

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone + Arbutin Formulation [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, guys, I have read many of the skin lightening threads on monobenzone, HQ and all other potent, strong skin depigmenting agents/lighteners. I respect all of you for your decisions, as I am pursuing lightening/depigmenting as well. I was thinking of trying a skin lightening formulation of 5%...

Can electrical grade PVC be used for direct venting? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I need to use 3 inch PVC, CPVC or ABS for a direct vent water heater. My local supplier didn't happen to have any standard PVC or ABS in that size available when I stopped by but did have the gray electrical grade PVC available. I figure that should work fine but before I waste my time...

PVC LB below grade [ 7 Answers ]

13294I have a HO who installed a PVC LB below grade. I told him he needs to remove the LB and extend the PVC up the wall and into a box. Then enter the building with PVC below grade. HO doesn’t want a box on the wall. What can I do? I’ll try to attach a photo.

Linear Programming Formulation Prob [ 2 Answers ]

A firm produces three products A,B & C. Its uses two types of raw materials I & II of which 5000 and 7500 units respectively are available. The raw material requirements per unit of product are given below: Raw MaterialRequirement per unit of product A; B; C I: 3; 4; 5 II: 5; 3; 5 The...

Dangers of using PVC below grade [ 5 Answers ]

I am putting a bathroom in the basement using PVC for the drains and copper for the water. I am also using PVC for a drain by the rear entry of the baement. There will be 4" of cement on top of the PVC. Would there be any kind of problem using PVC in this application? I have tile going to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.