Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leovalas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 01:46 PM
    80'S FRENCH MUSIC VIDEO apartment bazuka airplane window
    Hi, it's been something like 20 years (it should have been late 80's) ever since I saw this video clip on mtv (france? Europe?). At this time I used to live in Greece.The song was French and kind of rock rap progressive anyway for that time,and the only memories I have in my mind regarding it are: the singer inside an apartment... a girl... a couple of animated explosions (kabooom!. bam!. etc) during the clip and at the end if I remember correct him targeting an airplane with a bazuka from the window of the apartment. The name of the song was oble le moi?. ob le moi?. oblie le moi?. really can't remember =(... Please I DO need your help to trace it... it's been bothering my head for decades!!

Thank you in advance!

Leo

Check out some similar questions!

Another music video from 80's/90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am searching a pop music video from 80's/90's. The clue is one man in suit (a vocalist) and a lot of women with guitars (actually, I don't remember guitar sound in the music). These girls were synchronically moving to the rhythm.

Do you know this music video [ 1 Answers ]

I was in a bar the other night, and this music video came along. It looked like it was from the 90's. I don't know any of the lyrics, but it sounded like rock with a country twist. Basically, the video was great because it had the 3 guys in the band dressed up in oversized cowboy outfits doing...

Music video from 80's/90's [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching an artist from the music video from 80's/90's. There were a few guys with keyboards on the lawn near a cottage or workshop (?). They had leather or plastic uniforms. Leader of this band (vocalist) looked like Buddy Holly. I remember a scene when somebody (probably a leader) was...

Window Coverings for Double French Doors [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody have any good suggestions for window coverings over a french door window? During the summer, the sun is pounding through those doors. At other times, I would like to be able to catch the view through the doors. I initially considered blinds, but where does the cord go when the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.