Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mishmoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 02:59 PM
    I have had this in phases for most of my life. I was told it was a form of eczema, which is also a form of allergies. Mine always comes in the Spring when everything is blooming. I am living in Spain this year and I've noticed it's worse than before. Must be something more in the air!
    WorriedAlice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 03:45 AM
    Same I have this on both of my hands they occur in the same place. It is really scary I get them in the same season (summer). I saw a doctor they gave me some cream, but that hasn't worked :( please help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Raised bumps (not itchy) on back of hand [ 4 Answers ]

I have a cluster of raised, not round, some in clusters, bumps on the back of my left hand. I have tried to put different cortizone creams as well as triamincilone on the rash daily to no avail. I can't figure out what these bumps are. I will eventually have to go and see a dermatologist but would...

Back pain on upper right hand side [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having back pain all on my upper right side for about two months now, Its seems to be bad at night when I am going to sleep I am contantly turning in bed to try and ease it which means my sleep is broken all the time.I had a baby ten months ago but I don't think its anythng to do with...

Little bumps on the back of arms. [ 1 Answers ]

I recently noticed I have little bumps on the back of my arms, you can't really even see them but they are just not smooth like they used to be. I remember a friend of mine in high school had this happen to her so I know I'm not alone but I don't know how to treat it! Does anyone know what...

Hand Bumps [ 3 Answers ]

I have these bumps on my hands and around my fingers and I can't find out what in the world they are or what caused them. At first they were red and prikley but now they've become soft and they're skin color. They're not itchy, I can't even feel them but they look really gross. They started with...

View more questions Search