Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarahface Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Star Wars Toy?
    I don't know if this is going to make sense. And this isn't really what you're supposed to use this site for I think. But I need some help.

My boyfriend told me about a Star Wars Toy he wanted as a kid. His Dad couldn't afford it, and promised to get it for him later. When he returned the toy was gone. And I wanted to surprise him by finding this toy for him.

It was an action figure of Luke Skywalker dressed as a Storm Trooper. He said Luke had his blue lightsaber. Now all the toys I could find of Luke has a Storm Trooper he's had a gun.

So, I am not too sure on this. I am taking his word on it.
    So any information anyone might have to help me find this toy
    Would be greatly appreciated, just the name of it, anything.

Thanks.
    Starkey270684 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 01:42 AM

This may not help you much, there is uk shops selling these Luke & Han Stormtrooper Disguise & Spacetrooper Star Wars Legacy - Brightest Light Comic Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone here a S.W, fan?

Lego star wars 2 [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have any codes? Ps2 thank you

Star Wars website. [ 2 Answers ]

Thejediacademy.net Firmbieliever, I have question to ask you. Is it wrong to seek forgiveness? One of the people that go to this website. Didn't like one of my stories I had posted the site, who's web address is listed. The plot of this story was basiclly mordern world events put in the future...

Star wars galaxies [ 6 Answers ]

I know I have submitted a lot latley and that is because I'm bored. Any way I have installed starwars galaxies the free trial version and I have vista I don't know if that is the problem but it will let me sign in but then it just says character select unavailabal how do I fix this

Star Wars [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody know if George Lucas is secretly making another Star Wars movie? After I saw Episode III I went home and watched Episode IV, V, and VI. I read some article that said he may be writing a new one, but was just wandering if anyone else knew for sure.

View more questions Search