Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marissa26 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 06:52 AM
    I am asked to give a speech on my aspirations as a scholar.what do I have to include?
    I am asked to give a 3 minute speech on my aspirations as a scholar for a particular construction company. I'm currently doing a degree in Quantity Surveying. How do I prepare the outline? And what important details do I have to include?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 28, 2010, 11:58 PM
    Hi, marissa26!

What's involved in Quantity Surveying, please? If we know more about what's involved in it, we'll be able to give you better ideas for a speech.

Thanks!

May 29, 2010, 08:11 AM
    Basically their job is to advise clients on all aspects of construction costs. They seek to minimise costs of a project and cost management. They are also called a Building Economist/Cost Engineer. They undertake feasibility studies and prepare tender documents (Bill of Quantities).

Hope this piece of information is useful.

:)

May 29, 2010, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, marissa26!

What's involved in Quantity Surveying, please? If we know more about what's involved in it, we'll be able to give you better ideas for a speech.

Thanks!
    Basically their job is to advise clients on all aspects of construction costs. They seek to minimise costs of a project and cost management. They are also called a Building Economist/Cost Engineer. They undertake feasibility studies and prepare tender documents (Bill of Quantities).

Hope this piece of information is useful.
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My life asked me to leave and give her space its hurting me badly [ 5 Answers ]

hello, my wife has asked me to leave to give her space last week and she won't acknowledge me at all!! I am going to be honest about this so you have got a clear picture, I am 36 years old and have been married for twelve years, we have 2 babies (well I will always call them my babies) boy of 9...

A speech to be given on fashion for speech and drama grade five [ 1 Answers ]

My child has a project on fashion to do for speech and drama for grade 5 she has to also give a talk about fashion for 3 minutes she is twelve years old please help we don't know where to start

My fianc? Asked for space and asked me to move out. [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have one child together. She has a child with an ex. The child is autistic (found out this year). We have been fighting a lot because of the stress from therapy and all of his app. We have not been having sex a lot lately and not been getting along because she is having a hard time...

Asked to give her space [ 18 Answers ]

Hiya - never posted anything like this before but here it goes: I am 35 years old and my wife has asked be to give her space while she finds out who she - I am due to leave home tomorrow for two weeks is and it hurts. Home includes a seven year old girl who's birthday is the following Saturday...

View more questions Search