Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HeavenlySpiced Posts: 14, Reputation: -3

May 28, 2010, 05:57 AM
    What is your opinion about church?
    There are a lot of church in the US today. People also have different views about church. What do you think of it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 28, 2010, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlySpiced View Post
    There are a lot of church in the US today. people also have different views about church. What do you think of it?
    Hi, HeavenlySpiced!

Are you asking about the kind of churches where people might ascribe to there being some kind of higher power? Or, maybe meaning to include those where the participants don't ascribe to there being some kind of higher power?

There are many different kinds of "church bodies".

Thanks!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2010, 08:21 AM

I think that you should "eat" wherever you can get "fed".

I am Catholic, but have recently joined a Methodist church. It started because of the children's program that they had for our two sons. But I have really enjoyed the lessons, and Pastor.

As long as you are getting spiritually satisfied, that is the most important thing.
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jun 2, 2010, 05:10 PM

Define church. You must mean something beyond the building.

It is true that people have different views, would you kindly expand your question?
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2010, 05:03 AM

HeavenlySpiced disagrees : It's not always that simple. You might want to watch where you eat as well. I'm not speaking down on your church or anything, but shouldn't your spirituality mean a little more than simply "eating wherever you can get fed"?

Why do I keep getting reddies from a 13 year old CHILD who should know that this is an opinion only?

Read the site rules if you are that smart. Have someone explain them to you.And do not send me any more insulting PM's. You will be banned from this site for mis-use.

When I was 13, I knew how to respect my elders.

Try it.

Edit: And do you think I care what you think about MY spirituality? Not even a little bit. You are a rude kid who needs a hobby.
    You start a post, asking for our opinions, and reddie someone for giving it. What a class act you are.
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2010, 04:29 PM

HeavenlySpiced : You're not getting reddies from anybody. And if it means that much to you, I respect my elders and I have read the site rules. You mentioned that it was based on opinion. You gave yours and I gave mine in return. So, please, don't come to me talking

I'm not quite sure what it was that I did to warrant an assault from such a wise, wordly, seventh grader such as yourself, but I simply choose to NOT get any further into it.

I will however have to request once again, that you please not send me anymore disrespectful PM's. I am an adult. I have my own children to teach right and wrong to.

And "reddies" are STILL for factually incorrect information only. Not for opinions.

God bless you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IS the "Church" the same as the "Roman Catholic Church"? [ 124 Answers ]

There are many who claim that Peter was given authority directly by Jesus Christ and that Peter established the Church. The claim is also that that Church is the Roman Catholic Church and the same the Bride of Christ. Is this True?

Not a member of a church but want to be married in church [ 8 Answers ]

Neither my fiancé or myself are members of a church, however we want to be married in a church. We live in Whitehall, PA and are wondering if anyone knows of a church that would marry us without having to join.

View more questions Search