Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saucepet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 04:14 AM
    The causes of terrorism in somalia
    I Would Love To Get A Reported Reseacrch Work On The Above Topic "The Causes Of Terrorism In Somalia" Thanks In Anticipation.. .
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 31, 2010, 10:54 AM
    You want people to do your homework for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this terrorism or stalking? [ 5 Answers ]

O.k. let me tell you what has been going on. My husband and I live in a bad part of town, so dealing with some not so nice people is exptected, however what has been going for months now goes beyond that. The area kids who are in a gang have been setting my car alarm off. Keep purposely doing it....

Looking for movie title (terrorism) [ 1 Answers ]

About two years ago I kept wanting to see a movie on the new release shelf, but never did. Now I can't remember the name o put it on my NetFlix account. Here is what I remember... The main plot has something to do with a pacifist (I think) who becomes a terrorist after something happens to him...

Precise solution against terrorism [ 12 Answers ]

What and how can we do somethiing, very innovative, sensible, diplomatic and politically correct, to eradicate terrorism from all across the world ?

Leader of al-Qaida in Somalia killed [ 4 Answers ]

Of course it's no deterrent they say... The Pentagon has a different view... Go ahead, tell us we were wrong for taking this guy out.

The nature of terrorism [ 13 Answers ]

In January 2006, I answered a question on another Q&A board about the nature and causes of terrorism. Here is the original Q&A: However, in the wake of the attempted UK car bombings, I am forced to review this answer. Clearly the doctors in charge of the plot were not economically...

View more questions Search