Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 03:38 AM
    I haven't had a period for 3 months
    I am 16 and I have normal periods regulary but since I've had unprotected sex I haven't had a period for 3 months but I keep getting grenny coloured discharge in my knickers I've took loads of pregnancy test but they come up negative what els could it be??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 28, 2010, 03:44 AM
    If you have green discharge it's probably an infection. You need to be seen by your doctor for a proper diagnosis.
    helpp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 03:57 AM

I went to the doctors a couple of weeks ago they said that it was nothink but it just keeps getting worse, can all pregnancy test be wright ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't had my period in 3 months [ 2 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I had my first period at the beginning of February of 2008. I haven't had it since then. Is there something wrong with me. I am still a vigrgin and I have never had sex before. So I know that I am not pregnant. SOME BODY ANSWER MY QUESTION... I AM SO SCARED THAT SOMETHING IS...

I haven't had my period in 2 months [ 4 Answers ]

I'm going on my third month without having my period. Before my missed period I hadn't had sex in about 7 months I just recently had sex about 2weeks ago. I'm not sure what is going on with my body and I'm pretty scared but I can't afford to see a doctor about it yet. Any reasons this could be...

I haven't had my period in 2 months [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since November. I took 2 hpts and one was a negative. But the other was a faint plus! I'm only 15. My mom doesn't even know I'm late! Help?

Haven't had a period in 9 months [ 1 Answers ]

I havent had a period In 9 months. I had an IUD for about a year and got It removed becouse It was starting to hurt. When It was removed I was spoting for about an hour that was feb of 07 Ive only had 4 or 5 periods and my last period was Aug 10-15, of 08. I dont know what it could be If you know...

Haven't had my period in 3 months [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period in 3 months, and I know I'm not pregnant because I'm still a virgin, I've asked my mom and she sais I'm fine, but I'm scared, is there any reason to go to the doctors, or is my mom right, please tell me is something wrong wit me? I've had my period for 3 years now so it...

View more questions Search